- Goldsoft can be easily upgraded to an industrial strength database
- Up to 50 users can use a database created with Goldsoft simultaneously.
Why you need
- Re-write existing Access databases that have become unstable
- Upgrade existing Excel projects to Microsoft Access
- Create multi-user databases from scratch
- Use MS Access as a prototype for large projects
Easy for Database
Goldsoft allows the Developer to service the lucrative multi-user
market. Goldsoft databases are based on unbound forms, VBA code and the
HCS record locking method © 2002. The Developer can easily apply a unique
look and feel to Goldsoft.
difference between Goldsoft and other MS Access Templates?
Templates are restricted to being task oriented, for example CRM or
invoicing. Goldsoft Databases build modules around a specific table design
allowing it to be used for any purpose.
Why use MS Access?
Microsoft Access is the only database product in the market, which has
native connectivity to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft
Outlook. This allows Goldsoft to deliver automated reporting, Excel
reports, e-mail functionality and data merges.
The concept is simple. The Frontend incorporates simple functionality
eg log-on screen, main menu etc. The Backend holds the data tables. The
Goldsoft Database creates Modules to be imported into the Frontend.
Goldsoft Modules consist of a Form, a Query and a Report, all based on the
Top of Page